RUMI

Cada árbol y cada planta del prado
parece estar danzando;
aquéllos con ojos comunes
sólo los verán fijos e inmóviles.

3 ene 2012

New Beliefs for a New Year

Sometimes people think that their beliefs are innate, inviolable, and cannot be changed without changing who they are. Yet consider how many belief changes you have already made since childhood. Do you still believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, or that stepping on a crack will break your mother's back? Religious and spiritual beliefs likewise change as we learn more about their origins, and as life changes our viewpoints.

The beginning of a New Year is often a time for reflecting upon the old and anticipating the new in our lives. I hope you will take a moment to reflect upon your spiritual beliefs and to consider whether you might be ready for some new ones. Here are a few to consider:

I believe Source created me as a special, much loved, integral part of itself.

I believe we are all equal in Source. No being, not human or spirit, is more important to Source than I am.

I believe love is my true innate spiritual nature.

I believe Source's love is constant, regardless of what I do. But I am responsible for my actions and I, and others, do suffer the physical and emotional consequences of my choices.

I believe I am a powerful spiritual being, not a human animal. I only inhabit this body. It is not ME.

I believe I do not have to be a slave to my human host's likes, dislikes, motivations and emotions. I can exercise my spiritual free will to tame and train my body to act less like an animal and more like me.

I believe acts of loving kindness can change the manifested physical world.

I believe my truths are inside me, not out there somewhere. I will know the truth, because it will resonate with me and fill me with love, not fear.


Have a wonderful New Year!

Thank you so much for being open to the messages I returned from the afterlife to share.
Nanci
PS. The world is not going to end this year, no matter what one might infer from the Mayan calendar.
Nanci L. Danison,

www.BackwardsBooks.com.